When you realize your ability to feel good, you will ask no one to make changes so that you could feel better.The following principles are inspired by many teachings of the Universe, particularly The Four Agreements and The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz and Loving What Is by Byron Katie, Abraham Hicks, and David Hawkins.
- compiled by Tim Armantrout and Sunny Wang
Be Impeccable With Your Word
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
- You can not be responsible for other’s thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- You cannot control how others think or feel.
- When you words come from the source of Truth and Love, it is integrity, despite how others perceive it.
- When your words come from anger, fear, revenge, and resentment, you are not in integrity despite how others perceive it.
Be Impeccable With Your Thinking
Consciously choose thoughts that create LOVE, PEACE and JOY. Avoid using thoughts against yourself. Use the power of your thinking in the direction of truth and love.
- Nothing outside of you can ever bring you lasting fulfillment.
- Your own thinking creates how you feel.
- You can change how you feel by changing your thinking.
- Feelings indicate whether or not your thinking is in alignment with Source energy.
- You have the power to undo the beliefs that limit you.
- Everything is perfect for its purpose.
- Everyone is right in his or her own perspective.
- When you know what is true, you do not need anyone to agree with you for it to be more true.
- You are how you define what you see.
- You are the source of how you define and interpret others behavior.
- Your reality is the mirror of your thinking.
- Freedom lies within the power of your thinking.
- Words alone do not judge or hurt. The listeners choose the interpretation of the words.
Give Yourself the Credit You Deserve
- Your inner wisdom (God-Consciousness) is your teacher.
- No one can inspire you with words or actions. Your inspiration rises from the God-Consciousness within. The credit they deserve is in proving the words.
- When you appreciate your own uniqueness, you will not need others to appreciate you.
- Appreciate the uniqueness of others.
- You are perfect as you are.
- You are a Physical Extension of Source Energy.
- You are the creator of your Universe.
- When you know what you give is invaluable, you will not need anyone to know it or to recognize it for it to be true.
Take Nothing Personally
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream and their own story. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you will be free from needless suffering.
- Nothing that others say or do is ever personal.
- Others cannot emotionally hurt you unless you choose to be hurt.
- No one is responsible for your thoughts, feelings and actions.
- You can not be responsible for others thoughts, feelings and actions.
- You are only responsible for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- When you ask others to be responsible for your feelings, you are in victim mode.
- How others think or feel about you reflects their own beliefs about themselves.
- How you think or feel about others reflects your own beliefs about yourselves.
- What others think about me is none of my business.
- What you think about others is none of their business.
- You can not control other’s thinking.
- No one can control your thinking.
Don't Make Assumptions
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings.
- Your interpretation of another's behavior is never what it really is.
- Reality is always kinder than the story you tell about it.
- When you argue with reality (with should, ought to, or have to), you lose 100% of the time.
- You never know the answer until you ask.
- Each thought is as valid as another.
- Don’t assume others view life the way you do.
- Don’t assume others think or feel the same way you do.
- Do not assume others know what you are thinking or feeling.
- Don’t assume others share the same understanding of the words you use.
- Be clear about your intentions before questioning another's motives.
- Your past experience has nothing to do with what may happen next.
- People change. What you remember about others is no longer true. Get to know who they are now.
Always Do Your Best
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
- Your best IS good enough.
Law of Attraction
- You are a Physical Extension of that which is Non-physical. You are one with source energy /consciousness.
- Ask and it is given.
- The basis of your life is Freedom; the purpose of your life is Joy.
- Law of Attraction is about being 100% responsible with what we attract into our lives. When you claim this responsibility, you also own the power to make changes.
- Blaming others for your mishaps means you have given up your power to create something different.
- You must align yourself with Source energy to receive.
- There is only love, the rest is an illusion.
- Anything that you can imagine is yours to be or do or have.
- The more intense your positive feelings, the faster it is coming to you.
- You are choosing your creations as you are choosing your thoughts.
- Actions to be taken and money to be exchanged are by-products of your focus on joy.
- It is not necessary for even one other person to understand the Laws of the Universe in order for you to have a wonderful, happy, productive Life Experience for you are the attractor of your experience. Just you!
- Your soul experiences are your personal blueprint and attractor patterns.
- Emotions activate the attractor patterns and attract new yet similar experiences into our lives.
- Your choice of focus creates your personal experience.
- You can not fake your attraction point.
- When your thoughts and beliefs are not in alignment with Universal Truth, you suffer.
- Interactive behaviors are activated by each other’s attractor patterns. You attract others’ behavior towards you. Others attract your behavior towards them.
- In the midst of contrast, we launched our desire.
- When we continue to dwell on the negativity, we are not in alignment with what we desire.
- The art of Allowing is to bring yourself into vibrational alignment of what you want.
- We are radio receiver, tuning in certain frequencies. When you wish to connect with Source energy, you must align your vibration/frequency range.
- I am aware of the Divine within me.
- Peace, quiet, and confidence flow through me.
- I know the inspiration and guidance comes from within.
- Divine power flows through me.
- I am unified with Divine Presence.
- Divine presence is my presence.
- I am spirit in action.
- I am one with Source Energy
- I am perfect
- I am wonderful
- I am Eternal LOVE.
- I see love given in every action
- All there is is perfection.
- I am infinite.
- I am eternal.
- I am universal.
Click here for a downloadable copy of this article.